Original Pink Contour Cube
Original Pink Contour Cube Benefits:
- Reduces inflammation
- Soothes breakouts
- Tightens pores
- Depuffs eye bags
- Gives a natural facelift
- Contains FDA-approved, BPA-free, food-grade silicone for safe use on the face
How to use:
- Fill the Contour Cube with water or ice facial recipes.
- Place in the freezer until frozen.
- Defrost under water.
- Glide it over your face in upward circular motions.
- Use daily for 30 seconds, max one minute.
For sensitive skin, use Contour Cloths as a protective barrier. Avoid contact with eyes. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Ice ice, baby.
This pink contour cube is a game changer, especially on days when we wake up with a puffy face.
Simply fill it with water, pop it in the freezer until it’s frozen solid, take the top off, and voila! It’s ready to glide across your face and work its magic, depuffing eye bags, reducing inflammation, and soothing breakouts. Not to mention, it won’t slip out of your hands (or, you know, freeze your fingers) like a regular ice cube would.
And, if you’re feeling ~fancy~, you’re not limited to just water. We’ve been known to throw some cucumber slices or green tea in our cubes every now and then, and there are tons of other possibilities.